- Address: 128 Sewanee Ave NW Atlanta, GA 30314
- Inspection: Wednesday, November 14th At 2 PM ET
- Repairs: Please see description below
- Asking Price: $ 99,900
- Pictures: >> Click Here For Pictures <<
- Video: >> Click Here For Videos <<
- Layout Sketch: >> Click Here For Layout Sketch <<
- Measurements: >> Click Here For Measurements <<
- Inspection Report: >> Click Here For Inspection Report <<
The contract for this all-brick three (3) bedroom, one (1) bathroom home – with an additional one (1) bedroom, one bathroom in-law suite – at 128 Sewanee Ave NW Atlanta, GA 30314 offers fantastic return opportunities for fix and flip and landlord investors!
Rehab investors can potentially earn cash-on-cash returns of 33% or greater with the contract for this property. Landlord investors can expect rents of $1,200 or more generating substantial positive cash flow and cash-on-cash returns in excess of 15%!
Repairs, Additional Data and Vacancy:
- Repairs Needed: Standard cosmetic updates needed for landlords. Standard renovation needed for rehabbers; systems are in good shape.
- Additional Data: The main floor has three bedrooms and one bathroom and is 1,216 sf. The bottom floor (above ground) is an in-law suite with one bedroom and one bathroom, and has its own kitchen and entry, and is roughly 800 sf.
- Vacancy: Tenant on a month-to-month lease.
Don’t lose out on this opportunity to secure the lowest cost, best value property in the neighborhood making this a winning investment property!
RSVP for our one and only inspection on Wednesday, November 14th at 2 PM ET.