Mighty Estates Selling Process
HOW TO SUBMIT AN OFFER
- All inventory of properties can be found HERE. Please submit your highest and best offer by selecting the property you are interested in and click on SUBMIT AN OFFER button.
- There is no need to write up a formal offer. Initially, we only need the Buyer’s information, Total cash offer amount, Source and Proof of Funds, Closing Date. If accepted, this information is forwarded to escrow.
- When Offer is accepted, the Buyer is immediately notified by email and/or phone.
- Purchase Agreement is sent to the buyer for signature(s) along with the Closing Attorney’s wire instructions.
- The $2,500 earnest money deposit (EMD) is non-refundable unless the title cannot be delivered clear. EMD is to be wired no later than 12:00 PM the next business day following the offer due date. Please submit a copy of your wire receipt prior to the deadline.
- If EMD and/or the signed Purchase Agreement are not received by the deadline, we must move on to the next buyer.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Please contact Brandon Barnes with any questions: